Strong Heart Body Oil with Cedarwood, Lemon, Bergamot, Rosehip, Roman Chamomile, Mandarin, Wheatgerm & Vitamin e
Our Strong Heart Body Oil is a body massage oil & a moisturiser. Perfect for tired or sore leg muscles that need daily massaging, or after class or a comp. In a base of rich, nourishing oils including macadamia, jojoba, rosehip, apricot kernel & wheatgerm, the oil is super hydrating & softening – the skin will love it! A sweet, gentle aroma that enhances feelings of relaxation.
- Mandarin – with a refreshing, light and citrus scent, mandarin is calming, and known to reduce nervous tension.
- Cedarwood Atlas – grounding aroma with a rich warm woody scent. Creates a comforting, uplifting experience
- Lemon – aromatically used to help reduce anxiety or depression and feel energized
- Lavender Maillette – floral & herbaceous with light woody undertones. Has cooling and drying energy to help relax the mind, soothe tension and anxiety, frustration and pent-up emotions, and to evoke calmness and composure.
- Lavindin Grosso – clean, fresh & calming aroma. Possesses many properties, having good anti-inflammatory activity for skin & muscle health
- organic Bergamot Bergaptene-free – commonly used in aromatherapy to elevate mood and alleviate stress
- Chamomile Roman – a warm, sweet, herbaceous scent, used to help relieve anxiety, promote sleep, relaxing & calming
Enjoy as a body moisturiser or massage oil. We used this oil to massage daily on Avery’s thighs & calves, as part of her Osgood Schlatter’s Disease treatment in her knee.
A luxe moisturiser for the skin which makes a nice change from a lotion or cream. Makes skin super soft! The oil is ultra nourishing for the skin, great in both Summer & Winter.
Also a part of the Emotional Edge Spa Package
120ml bottle with pump
Cold pressed oils of Sunflower, macadamia, sweet almond, apricot kernel, jojoba, rosehip, wheatgerm, vitamin E, essential oils of Mandarin, Cedarwood Atlas, Lemon, Lavender Maillette, Lavandin Grosso, Bergamot Bergaptene-free*, Chamomile Roman (*Denotes Certified Organic)